Class 3 Outbreak Class 3 Outbreak

Terrific

This is a great idea and a great game. It is a bit short and could use more missions. Also I don't think I've ever played a flash game with rts style controls that works well and this one unfortunately suffers a bit from that but overall it's still great.

Flaming zombooka Flaming zombooka

What if I don't like any of the levels?

I played through the whole thing hoping it would actually get good and I want my time back. I like zombies and I like games like this so I thought I was going to enjoy this but It became mind numbingly boring very quickly instead of addictive. This can almost entirely be blamed on level design, fix that and you've got a good game. But as it is It didn't challenge me into thinking and was just plain tedious. Too many rockets were provided for most levels and it simply degenerated into shooting one zombie after the other with relatively few challenges mixed in. And are you serious with that last level, was that suppose to be a joke? It would have made a lot more sense putting that much earlier in the game.

robotJAM responds:

So you were so bored by it you played through all 45 levels.
We'll get you on board to design the levels on the next game.

Tremerz Tremerz

Finally

A retro style Tremors game to satisfy the kid inside me that always wondered why one was never made back in the day. There do appear to be some hit testing issues that made getting ladies man a bit of a pain but other than that simple, fun, and the retro style definitely satisfied my inner child. Good job guys.

Israeli Space Force Israeli Space Force

Space Flamethrowers

I was sold as soon as I found out there was a space flamethrower. This game is hilarious, in a good way. The graphics were a bit bland but reminiscent of old pc games so I liked them. The gameplay was also a bit bland, it could have used some more weapons or enemy types, the spacemen that were basically landmines, or I guess more accurately spacemines, were great. I found using the mouse for the controls to be more than a bit awkward and I ended up skipping past most of the story accidentally because of this. Overall a mildly fun way to kill a few minutes, and did I mention I like space flamethrowers? If it wasn't for that and the humor, intentional or not, I would have given it a five but with those I went with a six. Bland and certainly nothing new but still somewhat entertaining.